Our E-Sign feature has default notification settings. This article explains how to send another email reminder to signers and how to update your notification settings.
By default, any signer you've included in your E-Sign on ContractSafe will automatically receive an email reminder to sign after 3 and 7 days, after that you can only send out reminders manually. Follow the instructions below to change your default settings or manually send a reminder email to sign.
Log Into DropBox Sign
- Access DropBox Sign
- Select Login > Dropbox Sign
Sending a Reminder Email to Sign
- After logging into Dropbox Sign, select Documents
- Locate the document you need to send a reminder for. Select the three dots on the document and then select Email reminder
- Select which signers you'd like to send an email reminder to and select Send
Changing your Default Email Notifications
- After logging into Dropbox Sign, select your profile in the top right of the screen and select Settings
- Select Profile in your settings menu
- Scroll down to the Notifications section and check the boxes next to the notifications you prefer
- Select Save to save any changes
Please reach out to email@example.com for any questions.