We’re glad you asked! There’s really no comparison. There are hundreds of reasons a specialized tool will make your life easier, but here are some of the biggest:
- Better Search: We automatically run every uploaded scanned document through OCR (optical character recognition). That’s a fancy way of saying we make everything searchable. So you can find what you’re looking for with just a quick search...like Google!
- Easy Reminders: Cloud drives don’t help you manage compliance. For example: When to renew or cancel a contract. When to make key payments. When your NDA expires. ContractSafe makes it easy to set reminders, and send them to co-workers and key partners (lawyers, accountants, etc). Don’t risk auto-renewing that copier service agreement again!
- Get Information You Need: Unlike shared drives, in ContractSafe you'll have a summary of each contract stored in the system. No need to flip through pages to find the termination date, escalator terms, confidentiality provisions...that can all be noted on your Contract Page. It’s like having a mini-term sheet for each contract. And you can use all that information to run reports.
- Simple Sharing: If you’ve ever tried to manage sharing at a folder or file level, it gets tricky quickly. ContractSafe makes it easy to ensure the Sales leadership only sees the sales contracts...or to create a data room or project on the fly.
- Security: Keeping your contracts segregated from the rest of your company documents increases the security. Plus we make sure that accidental deletions can’t happen.
Fundamentally, Box, DropBox and Google Drive are just like shared drives on a server at your office. All the same frustrations in managing contracts that exist on servers exist in a simple cloud drive.
ContractSafe delivers the ease of use of a shared drive, but more features and protection. It’s a better way!