Need a way for internal or external partners to submit new contracts for review and request new contracts to be generated? We have got you covered.
Turning on and Creating an Intake Request Forms
Intake Request Forms are available with our Productivity Package. The Account Owner, Admins, and Account Managers can create or edit Intake Request Forms for users to access when adding contracts.
- Select Settings
- Select AI and Workflow Options
- Click the bubble next to Intake Forms to turn them on (green means it's on) and select Done
- Select Add/Edit Intake forms to manage your Intake Forms
- Input a Form Name, Destination Folder, and add any Fields you'd like the user to complete
- Select Save Intake Form when finished
Adding Hidden Fields to Your Intake Form
Admins can assign a value to any document added through this Intake Form to capture important details up front!
- While creating or editing an Intake Form, select Hidden Fields
- Add any Fields to provide Data that will be assigned to documents added through this Intake Form
- Select Save Intake Form when done
Click here to see how this will appear for your users.
- Intake Only Role that allows you to invite new users who can only access the Intake Forms.
- If you have SSO enabled, users will be able to access your ContractSafe intake forms without needing an invite into your ContractSafe account.