Want to send a document from ContractSafe to DocuSign for signing? This article explains how to enable DocuSign two-way integration after setting up the standard one-way integration.
You can use this feature if you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription and after completing the Standard One-Way integration setup.
How It Works
We call this DocuSign Two-Way Integration because it lets you start with agreements in ContractSafe and send them to DocuSign for e-signature.
You can store draft documents in ContractSafe and then send them out to DocuSign for signature. Just set up your signing process as you normally would in DocuSign. Once a document is fully executed, it returns to ContractSafe and replaces the draft document. The draft is stored in Related Documents for record-keeping. The contract is then also marked Fully Executed.
After completing the steps below, you will find the Send to DocuSign button on ContractSafe when you select Send on any contract.
Setting a Default Account to Recieve Contracts from All Users
- After completing the Standard One-Way integration, click on Settings
- Click on Security & Integrations
- Below the DocuSign button, input your DocuSign login email into DocuSign Default User, and input your DocuSign password into DocuSign Default Password
- Select Save. Now this will be the default account to receive contracts sent to DocuSign by any user.
Setting a Different Account to Recieve Contracts from Any User
Users can specify which DocuSign account within your organization will receive contracts instead of the default established above.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Login
- Input your DocuSign login email into DocuSign User and input your DocuSign password into DocuSign Password
- Select Save. Now this will be the account to receive contracts sent to DocuSign by that user.