DocuSign Contract Integration with our contract management software can make your life easier!
Industry-leading electronic signature company DocuSign can be integrated with our contract management software, ContractSafe.
We call this DocuSign two way contract integration because it:
1) Lets you start with agreements in ContractSafe.
2) Send agreements to DocuSign for e-signature.
Route them back to the original location in ContractSafe once fully finalized.
You can store draft documents in ContractSafe and then send them out to DocuSign for signature as part of this DocuSign Integration. Just set up your signing process as you normally would in DocuSign. Once a document is fully executed, it returns to ContractSafe and replaces the draft document. The draft is stored in Related Documents for record-keeping. The contract is then also marked Fully Executed.
To enable this functionality, you need to have a Professional level account on ContractSafe and a Professional subscription to DocuSign. Next, follow these steps.
1. Set up DocuSign One Way Integration. One way integration has to be completed prior to completing two way integration.
2. Below the DocuSign Connect URL, there is a box for entering your DocuSign account information. Enter the login information for your primary DocuSign account holder here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This will be the default account your ContractSafe documents get sent to in DocuSign for signing. Individual users can enter their individual DocuSign credentials to send documents to their account. They just need to login to ContractSafe, go to Settings, then Login, and enter their DocuSign account credentials where indicated.
3. Click Save and you're done! Now from any Contract Page, when you select the Send option (upper right on the page) and select Send To Docusign, you can send a document over to your DocuSign account.
Then head over to DocuSign to set up your signing process.