You can now customize User Permissions by folder!
Need to give a user different roles per folder? Introducing Complex Permissions! (Note: This feature is only available for the Professional subscription and higher.)
Complex Permissions enables you to customize roles permissions depending on the folder a contract is in. For example, you can give a user (or group) the role of "Standard" for one folder and "Read Only" in others. This means the user could modify data in the folders that they have a Standard role and would not have that capability in the folders where they have a Read Only role.
How to enable Complex Permissions (only Admin and Account Managers can enable complex permissions)
1. Under Settings, select "Users."
2. Toggle the "Complex Permissions" on:
How to assign complex permissions:
1. Select the User's permission
2) Select the Primary Role - This will be the role applied to all folders the user has access to, EXCEPT where complex permissions are given:
3) Select the exception folders AND the role for those specific folders (the folders that the user should have a role different than their primary role). This can be applied in main folders and subfolders: