We are here to walk you step-by-step through a successful onboarding and implementation!
Our mission is to make everything easy, including the onboarding process! Every account comes with full support and a designated Customer Success Manager (CSM). Here are the onboarding steps to help you get started quickly and easily, with the help and support of your CSM. It is generally best to start with Steps 1 and 2 (which you can do in any order you'd like!), and then pick the timing for the other steps that work best for you and your team.
1) Admin User Training. We hold special 50-minute training webinars for your initial power users to ensure they are educated on features + best practices. This training is geared for the initial small number of users (Account Owner, Admin, or Account Manager users) who will manage the setup and implementation of the account. We hold these twice per week at different times to ensure ease of access and flexibility for you!
2) Onboarding Call. The next step is to use this link to schedule a live, 50-minute, in-depth onboarding session with your designated CSM to cover:
- What success means to you (and we’ll make sure we set this up on the call!)
- Account settings
- User roles and permissions
- Contract migration
- Training options
4) Rollout and User Training. Invite your users to get started with the account. We offer lots of training resources and options to make it easy for them:
Remember you are not in this alone! Your CSM and the customer success team are here to help!
And if you are more of a DIYer, no worries! You can use the resources above and reach out to us with any questions along the way.
Don’t know who your designated Customer Success Manager is? Have any other questions? Contact email@example.com for anything you need!