We are here to walk you step-by-step through a successful onboarding and implementation process!
Here are the steps to completing the onboarding process with your designated Customer Success Manager.
1) Schedule a live, 50-minute, in-depth onboarding session with your designated Customer Success Manager to cover:
- Setup steps, including adding users and security and integrations
- The three-main levels of your account
- Best practices
2) Schedule any follow-up calls with your designated Customer Success Manager.
- Review how-to questions
- Review your company’s organization and setup plan
3) Choose the migration service(s) best for you and implement with your designated Customer Success Manager:
4) Invite your users and schedule training for them with your designated Customer Success Manager. You can also provide them with helpful users guides and a short video instead of or in addition to, the live training call.
*Steps 2 through 4 can be done in any order that best suits your timeline and needs
The initial setup steps and onboarding sessions are best for your Account Owner and Administrative users.
Remember you are not in this alone! Your Customer Success Manager and the customer success team is a part of your subscription services. From live onboarding and training calls, to troubleshooting and going through best practices, our customer success team is here for you and all your users!
Don’t know who your designated Customer Success Manager is? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you connected!