Administrative Users will learn how to create and manage required fields and forms to indicate which documents have required information! You'll also learn about the new columns and filters available to confirm required fields are completed.
For Non-Administrative User, please this follow this link for the Standard User guide.
Note : Required Fields are marked as Red when not filled in the Form in the Contract Page, they can be left without a Value - Unlike Templates and Intake Forms where they are mandatory.
Turn on Required Fields
- From your Settings menu, select Custom Fields & Forms
- Select the Required Fields button to turn this feature on. A green circle indicates it is turned on.
Select the correct Form to add the Required Fields
Now you can go to your desired Form and add to it the necessary Required Fields.
- Select Select the correct form from the Drop-Down or click +Add Form to create a new one.
- Select Edit Forms found in the Forms Dropdown accessible from the Contract Page and shown in the screenshot below.
- Now we just drag and drop the Required Fields from the left-side panel .
- Select Save Form when done.
Indicate which Documents Contain Required Information
Now you can indicate which documents require information. You have two ways to do this:
- One at a time - Access any document and select the form drop-down box. Select Req to indicate a Form is required for this document, as shown below.
- Bulk edit - Select Contracts to access your Contract List > Check the boxes of the documents you'd like to edit > Select Edit > Select Required Forms from the dropdown options > Check the boxes of the forms required for these documents > Select Save.
- Note: Once completed, users will now be notified if they leave a document without completing all of the Required Fields. Users will also be presented with the Required Form by default when viewing a contract.
Columns and Filters Available from Contract List
You can now add columns and use your filters to create views and reports regarding Required Fields.
- Columns - You can add columns named "Required Fields Missing" and "Required Forms" to assist with managing Required Fields.
- Filters - You can use your Filters from the Contract List to show documents based on what forms are required and/or whether any Required Fields are missing.