Contract Management Software ROI Calculator
See how much time (and money) contract management software could save you.
Contract management more than pays for itself in time and energy (not to mention headaches) saved.
Here are just a few ways contract management can save you time — and money:
- Reducing time spent organizing and searching for documents
- Improving contract performance by tracking key metrics
- Keeping track of important dates and milestones
- Assuring regulatory compliance
- Automating mundane tasks and streamlining process workflows
Contract Management ROI Calculator
Contract Management Software ROI Calculator
How Much Time Do You Spend On the Following Activities?
Current numbers are based on our estimates of average time spent. These can be changed, but the total cannot exceed 100%.
Contract Management ROI:
Total Annual Savings:
Save Per Year with ContractSafe
Inefficient and outdated contract management takes its toll on any organization. Time-wasting activities such as searching in folders for documents, tracking expiration dates via spreadsheets, and scrambling to respond to audits and diligence can lead to errors, costly fines, lost revenue, and stressed-out employees.
ContractSafe offers streamlined contract management that anyone can use. It makes it easy to find any document, send important date reminders, and keep track of contracts across the organization. And it’ll save your organization time and money, too.
Based on the data you entered:
ROI looks at the amount of money a tool can make (or save) your organization compared to how much it costs. A good contract management system can save you money and expand your revenue. And ContractSafe is the most affordable CMS around–making the ROI even higher.
Total annual savings:
Unfavorable or unwanted vendor contract renewals cost companies thousands of dollars each year. Contract date alerts make it easy to stay on top of every contract.
The average legal department lawyer spends up to 40% of their time working on tasks that don’t require a lawyer’s expertise. Streamlined contract management lets you get back to other tasks.
With fast uploads, full-service onboarding, and an intuitive platform, you'll see immediate productivity improvements in your contract management. Based on the information you entered, we estimate a 14-day payback period fueled by streamlined teamwork, and enhanced decision-making capabilities.
ContractSafe may also save you: about a dozen headaches, a handful of missed deadlines, a multitude of frustrating phone calls, and a plethora of hair-tearing-out moments when you can’t find the document you’re looking for. And your peace of mind. But who’s counting?
Every organization is unique. We want to make sure you find the best solution to fit your specific needs. Based on your answers, below are just a few ways ContractSafe can streamline your contract management process.
- Safeguard your contracts and prevent loss with a unified database.
- Access documents swiftly and effortlessly with advanced search capabilities.
- Keep contracts, associated documents, and notes neatly organized in a single location.
- Enable teamwork with unlimited users at every price point.
- Simplify teamwork with a centralized repository for all contract documents and data.
- Foster a secure and efficient work environment with customizable permissions for unlimited users.
- Accelerate contract completion with automated approval workflows.
- Stay on top of critical dates with automatic reminders and notifications.
- Stay “in the know” with customizable dashboards.
- Control who sees what with simple and flexible permissions.
- Organize data effortlessly with automatic extraction of key information.
- Locate contracts with ease using search, tags, and folders.
- Keep track of important dates through a filterable calendar and reminders.
- Expedite approvals with automated processes.
- Allocate more time to high-value tasks by minimizing manual contract management efforts.
- Enhance overall business performance by automating lower-value busy work.
Leverage Actionable Insights
- Identify cost-saving opportunities with increased transparency.
- Leverage timely renegotiation of contracts to prevent termination or auto-renewal.
- Augment revenue generation by reducing contract value leakage.
Affordable Contract Management
- Contract management software should make your job faster and easier, saving you time and money.
- Unlimited users mean you budget certainty and enables you to democratize contract management so you can focus on what matters.
- Contract management software should be easy to use and easy to work with so your team will actually use it.
- Don’t pay for features you don’t need. With ContractSafe, you get simple, streamlined contract management designed with your needs in mind.
Ready to get started? ContractSafe wins awards for fast implementation and overall ease of use. Schedule a personalized demo to see ContractSafe in action for yourself.
Download Your Results
Thank You! Your Download Has Begun
Check your email download folder to access your full report
Ready to take your contract management to the next level?
ContractSafe can help you:
- Streamline contract workflows
- Ditch the dusty file cabinets
- Automate reporting
- Focus on high-value tasks
- Find documents quickly
- Save time and money
Want to see it in action?Get Free Demo
How Does the ROI Calculator Work?
The ROI calculator works by entering a few key details and measuring those against some industry averages, as well as the cost of our software, in order to provide you with an estimated ROI, how much time and money you could save every year, and an estimated payback period.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- The number of active contracts your business is currently holding, including contracts that may be expiring soon or automatically renewing.
- The number of people who are managing contracts and the number of people (inside or outside of your organization) who regularly interact with contracts
- A general sense of how much time is spent managing contracts
- The estimated annual value of the contracts
When you’ve got that info, all you need to do is enter it into the fields above, and boom, you’ll have a forecast showing you an estimate of the software’s ROI, how much time and money it’ll save you, and how many days it’ll take to make that money back.
Here are a few frequently asked questions to help you determine whether contract management software is right for you and your business: