Ken Button is Co-Founder and CEO of ContractSafe. He has 20+ years of experience founding, leading, investing in and advising growth companies. He and Randy co-founded ContractSafe based on their frustration in trying to find a good, easy-to-use contract organizer. Ken also founded, along with Randy Bishop, Verengo Solar, which they grew from a start-up to over $100 million in sales.
Previously, Ken served as a senior executive at ePolicy Solutions, which was sold to a subsidiary of ChoicePoint, and practiced law at O’Melveny & Myers and Winston & Strawn.
Ken is a member of Young Presidents Organization, and is on the Board of Advisors of the UCLA Institute of the Environment and Sustainability. He received a J.D. from the UCLA School of Law and an undergraduate degree from the University of California at Berkeley.
Randy Bishop is Co-Founder, President and Chairman of ContractSafe. he previously started and ran businesses in software and cleantech. Randy was the CEO of Verengo Solar, which he and Ken Button grew from a start-up to over $100 million in sales.
Previously, Randy worked at Intuit, where he oversaw record growth in the Basic Payroll business and headed Product Management for Quicken.com and QuickenLoans. He was also a principal at Remy Investors, VP and General Manager at SMC, and has served on the boards of several public companies and non-profits.
Randy is a member of Young Presidents Organization, and he serves on the board of KIPP Los Angeles. He received his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar, and his undergraduate degree from Stanford University.
- Hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Continuous intrusion detection
- Daily vulnerability scans
- Regular penetration testing
- Data centers are audited and certified to comply with ISO 27001, FedRAMP, DoD CSM, and PCI DSS
- Web application firewall
- All data and passwords encrypted with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
- Secure, private SSL 256-bit viewing sessions
- Trend Micro virus scanning
- Malware detection
- Audit trails for actions taken on the site
- Our database is constantly backed up offsite
- 30 second failover to a fully redundant server
- Account administrators can backup all files and metadata on demand
- Your data is retained after you terminate service for a minimum of 12 months, unless you instruct us otherwise
- Fulfill your requests for certain products and Services
- Respond to your inquiries about our Services
- Analyze Site usage and improve the Services provided through the Sites
- Alert you to software compatibility issues and to improve our web design and functionality
- Deliver to you any administrative notices or alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Services
- Offer you other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you
- Perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshooting
- problems, analysis of user behavior, marketing and promotions
- Detect and protect against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity
- Enforce our Terms of Service and as otherwise set forth in this Privacy Statement
- In connection with a merger, sale, of substantially all of our assets, or corporate reorganization